Traditional Thai Remedial Massage | 75 Mins | £90
Thai remedial massage uses slow, strong and rhythmic pressure to release muscular pain and to improve range of movement.
Your treatment will begin with a consultation to establish where the problem lies and how best to treat you. This is followed by a massage and an application of Thai herbs to help alleviate discomfort. Your therapist will recommend aftercare and simple movement that you can do at home to enhance results.
A course of Thai remedial massage is recommended as repeated treatment helps to ensure the pain has been fully released. Your body may feel sore and tender for a couple of days after the massage as this is your body’s way of healing itself.
This massage is performed fully clothed and we'll provide you with a pair of Thai pyjamas.
Who is it suitable for?
- People who want a focused massage using deep pressure and those who suffer from muscular pain or a reduced range of movement due to muscular tension.
- Because Thai remedial massage focuses and holds pressure on points where pain is held in the body it may feel sore and tender during and after treatment. It is therefore not suitable for those looking for a relaxing massage.
Not suitable for:
- Operations within 2 years
- Stroke within 2 years
- Heart attack within 2 years
- Deep vein thrombosis within 2 years
- Lung blood clot
- Skeletal conditions
- Rheumatic arthritis
- Varicose veins