SenSpa at Careys Manor
Brockenhurst is well served by direct train services from London Waterloo (1¾ hours), the Midlands and the North. Careys Manor and SenSpa is just a short taxi ride from the station.
SenSpa is just a short drive from the station. If you are staying at the hotel we are happy to offer you a complimentary pick up and drop off service to and from the Brockenhurst Train Station. This service is subject to availability, so please mention you would like to take advantage of this service when you make your spa break reservation.
Please note: There are two main routes into the New Forest from the M27, the one suggested below should help you to avoid long traffic queues which often occur at Lyndhurst, especially during the summer months.
From London and the North, join the M3 Southbound:
- At the junction with the M27 follow the signs to Bournemouth and The West
- Leave M27 at Junction 2 and follow signs for Fawley A326
- Continue straight across 4 roundabouts
- After the 4th roundabout, take the right lane on slip road signposted Lyndhurst A35
- Follow A35 through Lyndhurst then follow A337 signposted Lymington/ Brockenhurst.
- Enter Brockenhurst
- Careys Manor and SenSpa is the first hotel on the left after the 30mph limit begins.
- For the SenSpa entrance, When you turn off from Lyndhurst Road into Careys Manor,
- turn left towards the car park follow the road all the way around to
- the right, until you see the sign for SenSpa.