Greenclose Hotels Ltd is an hotel group with three hotels and a spa in England and Wales.
Our mission as an organisation is to be a market leading hotel group, exceeding expectations at all times and delivering value way above the capabilities of our competitors. Respect, commitment, passion, professionalism, accountability are our key values. We see ourselves as an ethical organisation and as such we place a significant emphasis on managing and improving our environmental performance.
As a hotel group we recognise that our activities have an impact on our environment. We are aware of our legal obligation for a Duty of Care under the National Environmental Policy Act and comply with all regulations.
Our objectives are to reduce waste across the hotels and spa through:
- Managing and monitoring our use of energy and water
- Reducing and recycling waste
- Ethical procurement where practical
- Encouraging suppliers who adopt green policies
- Promoting environmental awareness and responsibilities with all employees
- Communicating the environmental achievements of the company
- Encouraging staff and guests to travel sustainably
- Encouraging wildlife habitats on our properties
- Engaging in community and charity related activities and projects
To achieve these objectives we have established a Green Steering Committee comprised of senior staff members and an executive working group of employees who care about our impact on the environment.