Moroccan Hamman Massage
Start this relaxing mud hydrotherapy treatment by lying on a warm traditional Moroccan Hammam Massage slab. Your SenSpa therapist will then begin running warm water over your body using the Vichy shower, releasing gentle jets of water down the centre line of your body, stimulating pressure points by your spine.
This hydrotherapy treatment is followed by a full body Moroccan Hammam mud massage using tradition Swedish techniques designed to relax and soothe muscles while also easing out any tensions or knots.
Washing the mud off you using the overhead Vichy showers, a nourishing and moisturising balm is then applied to your body using long, stroking movements with this stimulating spa treatment ending with scalp massage.
Who is it suitable for?
People who want to detox. Anyone who wants to improve the condition of their skin. People who want to try a different style of treatment that is only available in spas
- Improve skin clarity and texture and is deep cleansing and detoxifying
- Swedish massage will help to soothe and relax the mind as well as the body
- Nourishing oils of Calendula, Sweet Almond and wheatgerm moisturise and feed the skin.
Recommended treatments and products
- Santi, Invigorating Body Polish
- Senspa Muscle Therapy Body Oil
- SenSpa Detox Bath Salts
Not suitable for
- Contagious skin infections Pregnancy Lymphoedema