- SPA DAYS
- EXPLORE SENSPA
- SPA BREAKS
- SPECIAL OFFERS
< Return to Body Wraps
Moksa, Beautifying Body Wrap
Body brushing exfoliation removes dead skin cells, stimulates blood circulation, bringing oxygen and nutrients up to the skins surface and increases the effectiveness of the lymphatic system, aiding detoxification. Mineral rich mud, sourced from the Dead Sea in Jordan, Middle East, remineralises the body, softens and hydrates the skin and once applied to the whole body, you are wrapped in foil and kept warm with blankets. The warmth aids the absorption of the body mask into the pores, making it more effective.
Once you are warm and comfortable, a scalp massage is performed combining many techniques to deeply relax. After a rinse off, a moisturiser is applied and absorbs readily into the whole body. A mixture of manuka honey to soften, jojoba oil to moisturise and orange oil to encourage flow of blood and nutrients, leaves your skin feeling soft and nourished with a healthy glow.
Who is it suitable for?
- Normal, dry, mature and combination skin types.
- Anyone with muscle or joint pain
- People who want to detox
- Anyone that wants to improve the condition of their skin
- Magnesium, Calcium, Sodium and Iron remineralise the body, which brings fresh oxygen and nutrients up to the skin surface. Skin is softened and hydrated.
- The mud is rich in sea minerals and helps to improve the condition of the skin and is also said to relieve muscular aches and pains and joint problems. The mud also draws out impurities and conditions the skin leaving it deep cleansed and revitalised. Manuka honey and macadamia oil in the body lotion help to lock in moisture leaving your skin silky smooth and soft.
Recommended treatments and products
- Prana, Nourishing body glow
- Thai herbal poultice massage
- SenSpa relaxing body oil
- Living Nature nourishing hand and body cream
Skin infections on the body
Operations within 3 months