Please let us know of any specific requirements you have when you make your booking, so that we can give you the best advice to make your visit as comfortable and relaxed as possible.
- Spa Reception - Access via ramp to spa reception
- Massage / Facials - Ground floor treatment rooms are accessed via ramp from spa reception. Massage couches can be hydraulically lowered to wheelchair height or lower. Please inform us when you book so that we can reserve an appropriate room and allow extra therapist time or arrange additional assistance. Pure Spa Treatments are not suitable as access is via stairs on 2nd floor hydrotherapy area and the hammam slabs on which the treatments are given are at fixed height.
- Manicures/Pedicures - Our manicure room is situated up several stairs which are inaccessible to wheelchairs and challenging for guests who struggle with stairs. Please advise our reservationist when you book so that we can reserve an appropriate room for you to have your manicure or pedicure.
- Swimming Pool - Accessed via spa reception on the ground floor. Hoist is available. Please give us prior notice so that trained staff are on hand to assemble the hoist and provide assistance.
- Hydrotherapy pool - On ground floor in hydrotherapy hall and accessed via swimming pool. Please give us prior notice so that trained staff are on hand to assemble the hoist if required and provide assistance
- Hydrotherapy sauna - Access on ground floor in hydrotherapy hall
- Hydrotherapy steam - Access on ground floor in hydrotherapy hall
- Experience Showers - Access on ground floor in hydrotherapy hall
- Relaxation rooms - Access via lift at Zen Garden
- Disabled Shower - Access via lift at Zen Garden.
- Gymnasium - Access via lift at Zen Garden
- Studio - Access via lift at Zen Garden
- Facilities which are inaccessible with a wheelchair:
- Pool side sauna - We do not recommend this for wheelchair users as the passageway by the pool which accesses the sauna is rather narrow.
- Poolside steam room - We do not recommend this for wheelchair users as the passageway by the pool which accesses the steam room is rather narrow.
- Laconicum - No lift. The only access is via stairs to second floor hydrotherapy area.
- Tepidarium - No lift. The only access is via stairs to second floor hydrotherapy area.
- Rhassoul - No lift. The only access is via stairs to second floor hydrotherapy area.
- Alphasphere - No lift. The only access is via stairs to second floor hydrotherapy area.
- Accessible parking and drop off area are available, assistance with luggage is also available
- Car park surface is gravel/tarmac
- Route from disabled parking has no steps and is lit
- The menu is in large print
- SenSpa is also the first and only spa in the UK to offer the AlphaSphere Deluxe, a multi-sensory relaxation experience
- Our chefs easily cater for ‘free-from’ dietary requirements – including gluten free, wheat free, dairy free, vegan and vegetarian – and we encourage guests to let us know if they have any particular food requirements.
- Our Therapists have received specialist training to deliver safe and nurturing treatments for guests who are undergoing or are recovering from cancer. We are one of a few accredited spas that offer this in the UK.
- We are also an accredited Wellness for Cancer spa which means that all our therapists have completed training in cancer-modified therapies and that our therapists and wellness professionals are knowledgeable, sensitive and can conduct specifically designed therapies to benefit individuals.
- Emergency evacuation procedure for guests with disabilities (please notify on arrival if assistance on evacuation needed)
- In accordance with legislation smoking is not permitted in the spa
- Mobile phone signal with most providers is strong in the area
- The fire alarm system is bells and sirens and does not have flashing lights. Assistance is given if evacuation is necessary
- The bells and sirens will ring continuously if evacuation is needed if you require assistance for evacuation please notify us on arrival
“The only thing missing from this otherwise authentic experience, is the jet lag”.
Sunday Times Travel
The SenSpa Health Club has become a second home to me! The staff are really friendly and I particularly enjoy the PT sessions - the social activities make it feel more like a club than a gym!"
"Greeted with a friendly 'sawadeeka', snug white robe, slippers and a cup of hot Thai green tea, SenSpa guests are treated to an impressive two-floor hydrotherapy haven."
"Why fly to Thailand? Lose the spa miles and go to the New Forest instead. The authentic Thai influence sets SenSpa apart from other spas."
The Good Spa Guide
"We are B-I-G fans of SenSpa‘s bodycare and haircare: unbelievably good value, and performance that rivals products 5, 6, sometimes 10 times the price.".
The Beauty Bible
“The spa seems to have done wonders for my skin, which now feels fresh and super soft”.
National Geographic Traveller
“The award-winning Thai spa is the highlight, featuring what I've found to be the widest range of spa experiences in Hampshire”.
"Aim to spend a good part of the day in the spa – there’s so much to enjoy you’ll thank yourself for sacrificing a Saturday morning lie-in”.
A touch of luxury
The SenSpa VIP Club
Our Awards & Accreditations