- Good Spa Guide Awards 2018 - Finalist for 'Best Customer Care'
- Beautiful South Awards - Silver for 'Tourism Experience of the Year' - SenSpa
- Tripadvisor - Certificate of Excellence 2017 - SenSpa
- Tripadvisor - Certificate of Excellence 2017 - The Zen Garden Restaurant
- Professional Beauty Awards 2017 - Finalist 'Therapist of the Year' - Lucie Evemy
- The Beauty Shortlist Awards 2017 - Best New Skincare Launch 2016/1 - BRAND - The New Skincare Range From SenSpa
- The Beauty Shortlist Awards 2017 - Best New Skincare Launch 2016/17 – PRODUCT - Pure Luxe Serum in Oil
- The Beauty Shortlist Awards 2017 - Best value Highstreet Beauty Brand - SenSpa
- The Beauty Shortlist Awards 2017 - Best Value Spa Brand - SenSpa
- The Beauty Shortlist Awards 2017 - Best Hand Wash - SenSpa Nourishing Hand Wash
- The Beauty Shortlist Awards 2017 - Editors Choice - SenSpa Lava Clay Hair & Scalp Masque
- Professional Beauty Awards 2016 Finalist 'Therapist of the Year' - Lucie Evemy
- Beautiful South Awards - Silver for 'Tourism Experience of the Year'
- Beauty Shortlist Awards 2016 -'Best Spa Brand - Best Value Category'
- Free From Skincare Awards - Bodycare (leave on) Gold Award 2016
- Investors in People - Accredited Spa
- Trip Advisor - Certificate of Excellence 2016
- Best Loved Hotels - Best Spa for Guest Pampering
- Good Spa Guide - Winner 'Best Spa in the South East' 2015
- Boutique Hotelier – Finalist - Spa Manager – Tina Herridge
- Investors in People - Accredited Spa
- Trip Advisor - Certificate of Excellence 2015
- National Luxury and Lifestyle awards - Finalist
- European Health & Spa Awards – Best Signature Treatment Finalist
- Free From Skincare Awards - Gold for Relaxing Body Butter, Bronze for Moisturising Hand Cream
- Vavista Awards - 3 star Winner, Nourishing Body Wash, Detox Body Wash, Relaxing Body Wash, Clear the Mind Body Wash
- The Beauty Shortlist - Finalists, Best Value High Street Brand and Himalayan Bath Salts
- Good Spa Guide Awards Winner - 'Best Spa in the South East' 2014
- Investors in People accredited Hotel & Spa Careys Manor Hotel & SenSpa
- Natural Health 2014 Beauty Awards - Highly Commended for the SenSpa Detox Body Wash
- Beauty Shortlist Awards 2014 - Winner, SenSpa Nourishing Body Wash
- Professional Beauty Awards - Sarah Soffe awarded Therapist of the Year
- World Luxury Spa Awards - 2014 finalist
- Trip Advisor - Certificate of Excellence 2014
2008 - 2013
- European Health & Spa Awards - Winner of 'Best UK Hotel Spa 2013' and Winner of 'Best UK Signature Treatment 2013'.
- Good Spa Guide Awards - Winners 'Best Spa in the South East' 2012 & 2013
- World Luxury Spa Awards - 'Best Luxury Spa Resort' Finalist 2013
- Natural Health Spa Awards - Best Day Spa 2011
- Professional Beauty Awards - Finalist 2010 & 2011
- BABTAC/CIBTAC Awards - Best Spa Therapist 2010
- Good Spa Guide Awards - Winners ‘Most Marvellous Massage' 2010
- Best Body Therapist - Winner 2009
- Best Destination/Hotel Spa - 2008 Finalist
- Best Body Therapist - 2008 Finalist
- Best Employer - 2008 Finalist
- Residential Spa of the Year - 2008 & 2009 Finalist
- Therapist of the Year - 2009 Finalist
- Employer of the Year - 2008 & 2009 Finalist
Press Enquiries: Jo Kedward
Tel: +44 (0) 1329 822866
“The only thing missing from this otherwise authentic experience, is the jet lag”.
Sunday Times Travel
The SenSpa Health Club has become a second home to me! The staff are really friendly and I particularly enjoy the PT sessions - the social activities make it feel more like a club than a gym!"
"Greeted with a friendly 'sawadeeka', snug white robe, slippers and a cup of hot Thai green tea, SenSpa guests are treated to an impressive two-floor hydrotherapy haven."
"Why fly to Thailand? Lose the spa miles and go to the New Forest instead. The authentic Thai influence sets SenSpa apart from other spas."
The Good Spa Guide
"We are B-I-G fans of SenSpa‘s bodycare and haircare: unbelievably good value, and performance that rivals products 5, 6, sometimes 10 times the price.".
The Beauty Bible
“The spa seems to have done wonders for my skin, which now feels fresh and super soft”.
National Geographic Traveller
“The award-winning Thai spa is the highlight, featuring what I've found to be the widest range of spa experiences in Hampshire”.