SenSpa Recipes | Thai Salmon
11th Sep 2017
Steamed Salmon with Aromatic Soy Sauce, Ginger and Mushroom. – Serves 4 people
- 560g Salmon fillet
- 200g Pak Choi
- 4 cups Steamed rice
- 80g Sliced ginger
- 40g Shitake mushrooms
- 4 tsp Soy sauce
- 4 tsp Oyster sauce
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 2 tsp Corn flour
- 2 tsp Cooking oil
- Steam the salmon fillet for 8-10 minutes.
- Steam the pak choi for 5 minutes.
- Cook the rice as per guidelines on the packaging
- To prepare the sauce, heat a saucepan, add the cooking oil and chopped garlic. Stir in the ginger, shitake mushrooms then add the soy sauce, oyster sauce and sugar. Stir.
- Stir in the corn flour.
- Place the pak choi on the plate with the salmon on top and pour the sauce over. Serve with the rice.
Have this delicious dish cooked for you by our talented Thai chefs in the Thai Zen Garden Restaurant.
“The only thing missing from this otherwise authentic experience, is the jet lag”.
Sunday Times Travel
The SenSpa Health Club has become a second home to me! The staff are really friendly and I particularly enjoy the PT sessions - the social activities make it feel more like a club than a gym!"
"Greeted with a friendly 'sawadeeka', snug white robe, slippers and a cup of hot Thai green tea, SenSpa guests are treated to an impressive two-floor hydrotherapy haven."
"Why fly to Thailand? Lose the spa miles and go to the New Forest instead. The authentic Thai influence sets SenSpa apart from other spas."
The Good Spa Guide
"We are B-I-G fans of SenSpa‘s bodycare and haircare: unbelievably good value, and performance that rivals products 5, 6, sometimes 10 times the price.".
The Beauty Bible
“The spa seems to have done wonders for my skin, which now feels fresh and super soft”.
National Geographic Traveller
“The award-winning Thai spa is the highlight, featuring what I've found to be the widest range of spa experiences in Hampshire”.
A touch of luxury
The SenSpa VIP Club
Our Awards & Accreditations