Reservations: Tel: 01590 624467 | Email:
(Open 8am to 9pm Mon Fri | 9am to 6.30pm Sat & Sun)
Switchboard Tel: 01590 623551
Zen Garden Restaurant: Tel: 01590 625219 | Email:
Membership Enquiries: Tel: 01590 625212 | Email:
Press Enquiries: Jo Kedward - Tel: 01329 822866 | Email:
Spa Director: Lina Lotto - Tel: 01590 625218 | Email:
SenSpa at Careys Manor
Company Registration Number: 623417
VAT Registration Number: 369 9577 71
Brockenhurst is well served by direct train services from London Waterloo (1¾ hours), the Midlands and the North. Careys Manor and SenSpa is just a short taxi ride from the station.
SenSpa is just a short drive from the station. If you are staying at the hotel we are happy to offer you a complimentary pick up and drop off service to and from the Brockenhurst Train Station. This service is subject to availability, so please mention you would like to take advantage of this service when you make your spa break reservation.
Please note: There are two main routes into the New Forest from the M27, the one suggested below should help you to avoid long traffic queues which often occur at Lyndhurst, especially during the summer months.
From London and the North, join the M3 Southbound:
- At the junction with the M27 follow the signs to Bournemouth and The West
- Leave M27 at Junction 2 and follow signs for Fawley A326
- Continue straight across 4 roundabouts
- After the 4th roundabout, take the right lane on slip road signposted Lyndhurst A35
- Follow A35 through Lyndhurst then follow A337 signposted Lymington/ Brockenhurst.
- Enter Brockenhurst
- Careys Manor and SenSpa is the first hotel on the left after the 30mph limit begins.
- For the SenSpa entrance, When you turn off from Lyndhurst Road into Careys Manor,
- turn left towards the car park follow the road all the way around to
- the right, until you see the sign for SenSpa.
“The only thing missing from this otherwise authentic experience, is the jet lag”.
Sunday Times Travel
The SenSpa Health Club has become a second home to me! The staff are really friendly and I particularly enjoy the PT sessions - the social activities make it feel more like a club than a gym!"
"Greeted with a friendly 'sawadeeka', snug white robe, slippers and a cup of hot Thai green tea, SenSpa guests are treated to an impressive two-floor hydrotherapy haven."
"Why fly to Thailand? Lose the spa miles and go to the New Forest instead. The authentic Thai influence sets SenSpa apart from other spas."
The Good Spa Guide
"We are B-I-G fans of SenSpa‘s bodycare and haircare: unbelievably good value, and performance that rivals products 5, 6, sometimes 10 times the price.".
The Beauty Bible
“The spa seems to have done wonders for my skin, which now feels fresh and super soft”.
National Geographic Traveller
“The award-winning Thai spa is the highlight, featuring what I've found to be the widest range of spa experiences in Hampshire”.
A touch of luxury
The SenSpa VIP Club
Our Awards & Accreditations