Men's Relaxing Facial Massage
30 minutes | £65
This spa facial massage begins with a cleanse using the Willow Face & Body Wash to deeply clean and refresh the skin. Organic plant oils of sunflower and calendula are then expertly massaged into your skin to reduce inflammation, nourish and ease tension present in the neck and shoulders.
The natural oils are then removed using a warm towel. This is a brilliant spa massage for those who are short on time.
For the best possible results from this spa facial, please shave 3-6 hours prior to your treatment.
Who is it suitable for?
Suitable for all skin types
- This facial provides essential nourishment, hydrates and helps to renew tired, dull skin.
- Calendula oil soothes and calms irritated or sensitive skin caused by shaving.
- Massage stimulates blood circulation in the face to release tension and give the skin a renewed glow and freshness.
- Massage also helps to eliminate toxins and reducing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
Not suitable for
- Contagious skin infections on the face, neck and chest
- Eye infections
- Men with facial hair
“The only thing missing from this otherwise authentic experience, is the jet lag”.
Sunday Times Travel
The SenSpa Health Club has become a second home to me! The staff are really friendly and I particularly enjoy the PT sessions - the social activities make it feel more like a club than a gym!"
"Greeted with a friendly 'sawadeeka', snug white robe, slippers and a cup of hot Thai green tea, SenSpa guests are treated to an impressive two-floor hydrotherapy haven."
"Why fly to Thailand? Lose the spa miles and go to the New Forest instead. The authentic Thai influence sets SenSpa apart from other spas."
The Good Spa Guide
"We are B-I-G fans of SenSpa‘s bodycare and haircare: unbelievably good value, and performance that rivals products 5, 6, sometimes 10 times the price.".
The Beauty Bible
“The spa seems to have done wonders for my skin, which now feels fresh and super soft”.
National Geographic Traveller
“The award-winning Thai spa is the highlight, featuring what I've found to be the widest range of spa experiences in Hampshire”.